The strongest Dana 60 King Pin High Steer Arms on the planet! Wide enough to be used in "Double Shear" with our available "Knuckle Tie-In Kit", or you can customize them in any way that best suits your build!
These are steel arms, NOT aluminum! 10 years ago we made 7075 aluminum arms. They were fine with low horsepower and smaller tires. Once the majority of off roaders stepped up to LS power and 40"+ tires we saw failures of the aluminum arms, they would crack at the mounting studs. When it comes to high steer arms - steel is what you need! This is not a good application for 7075 aluminum!
- Works with both cross over steering and full hydro steering set ups.
- Blank mounting surface allows you to customize the placement of your heims or tie rod ends.
- 9 degree angle to account for king pin knuckle inclination angle.
- Springless design eliminates a common wear point.
- Compatible with
OEM and Reid Racing Dana 60 knuckles (NOT Reid Super King Pin).
- Recommended for use with 17" wheels and 4-1/2" of backspace or less.
INDUSTRY FIRST! Direct injection king pin grease system
INDUSTRY FIRST! 1" set screw for pre load adjustment
INDUSTRY FIRST! 1-1/2" thick billet cold rolled steel arms
INDUSTRY FIRST! 7/16" thick pre load washer